Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Two Toothless Tots


Not only has Jack continued to grow physically at a ridiculous rate, but his personality comes out more and more each day. He's been talking for several weeks - not actual words, of course, but weird baby vocalizations that at least mean something to him. Lorna swears he was asking for food last week. Maybe; but he's a baby, and he eats all the time anyway.

Elanor lost her first tooth - one of her bottom incisors - and other is loose, mostly because the new incisor is pushing it out of the way. I'd post a picture, but that seems like it might cross a line of grossness (and yes, I realize my last post was entirely about poop).

Still no word on the grad school front, though I'm reminded from all sides that it's still to early to have heard anything. Until I do, though, I can't make any real plans past the end of July. Not that I would anyway.

No comments: